Planted tanks

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Ieesha99

Reaction score
I’m doing my tank on Saturday and I’d love to see photos of other peoples tank for inspo 😆

I’m doing my tank on Saturday and I’d love to see photos of other peoples tank for inspo 😆
This is my 60L tank, has 1 Betta and some Shrimps & Snails. Planted with Monte Carlo, Java Moss, Sessiflora, Cryptocorne and Frogbit :) No C02 machine, I just use Flourish once a week :)

Attachments

• 60L Tank.jpg
    60L Tank.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
The tank in your second photo is absolutely amazing :fish:
Thanks! That's my old scape and it was great but unfortunately, many plants started to turn black at the base and roots :(. I think the substrate layer was a bit too thick as the only nutrients were two mesh bags with aqua soil at the very bottom of the tank.

My planted tanks are not looking their best right now but here are some from the glory days - planted tanks are very rewarding but if you take your eye off them for too long, its almost start again territory.

Don't forget either that a lot of the Youtubers or professional aquascapers either dedicate their life to their tanks, have a lot of help or are only setting the tank up for a 3-6 month window. Nothing wrong with any of that but if you are doing it for fun remember thats the priority :)

1709633599040.png

1709633655801.png

1709633712893.png

1709633762741.png

1709633878156.png

Most reactions

Back