Planted Freshwater Aquarium

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I will definitely look into it! Do you know of a good low light carpeting plant?
Sorry I dont! I have been looking for carpeting plants for myself... let me know if you come across a good one!

Has anyone tried tall Hairgrass? I looked it up, looks nice, just don't know if its a good one to use..

I have been using both thin and broad leaf anacharis as "planted " plants. This is my anacharis forest in my 55 gallon. The ember tetra seem to like hanging out in it.

Attachments

• GEDC1265.JPG
    GEDC1265.JPG
    373.9 KB · Views: 59
Found a bundle on amazon of 10 plants, which include : Anubias Barteri, Marble Queen, Hygrophila Pinnatifida, Altlandsberg Sword, Telanthera, Red Melon Sword, Lobelia Cardinalis, Hygrophila Araguaya, Java Fern, Vallisneria.

Any ideas on this. Sold for 29.00 plus 8 dollars s&h

Found a bundle on amazon of 10 plants, which include : Anubias Barteri, Marble Queen, Hygrophila Pinnatifida, Altlandsberg Sword, Telanthera, Red Melon Sword, Lobelia Cardinalis, Hygrophila Araguaya, Java Fern, Vallisneria.

Any ideas on this. Sold for 29.00 plus 8 dollars s&h
I saw this pack. Hoping to buy it. Check the reviews, there are some bad ones, and see if it's worth the risk to you :)

I have been using both thin and broad leaf anacharis as "planted " plants. This is my anacharis forest in my 55 gallon. The ember tetra seem to like hanging out in it.
Very cool. I have used this before and I liked it myself.

I saw this pack. Hoping to buy it. Check the reviews, there are some bad ones, and see if it's worth the risk to you :)
Are you planning to buy this pack? I read the reviews... 4.2 out of 5 stars.. I went straight to the 1 star reviews and of course now Im scared, haha.. do you think its worth it?

Are you planning to buy this pack? I read the reviews... 4.2 out of 5 stars.. I went straight to the 1 star reviews and of course now Im scared, haha.. do you think its worth it?
I honestly dont know, the good reviews are really good, but the bad ones are really bad!

I honestly dont know, the good reviews are really good, but the bad ones are really bad!
I agree. I wish I could find someone trustworthy to buy from, etc. I looked here but no recent plant sales. I have bought one other time online and wasn't happy. When I lived in Oregon I had this amazing freshwater plant store I would buy all my plants from and they thrived. Where I live in California now, I literally have to drive 2 plus hours to get to a good freshwater aquarium store, and there is never any guarantee on them having good plants. And my local pet store only carries the hornwort and occasionally anubias. I was lucky to find those two aponogeton bulbs... Sooooo I don't know what to do.

Have you checked with the LFS to see if they will order it for you? My LFS has been pretty good at ordering plants and fish for me. It sometime takes a couple of weeks depending on the supplier.

Have you checked with the LFS to see if they will order it for you? My LFS has been pretty good at ordering plants and fish for me. It sometime takes a couple of weeks depending on the supplier.
My local store is Petco/PetSmart... They wont order for me

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back