Yep, it's an elite style 35 - I had one too until it cracked (human error - don't ask

but it didn't include any fish, don't worry).
It's not deeper than average.
I do think the tank isn't level, probably not as off-level as it looks in the pic, but definitely not straight, judging by the water from base to water level. The lids on the Elite Style 35's don't fit well at all.
I too am wanting to know why the Stingray is "dangerous"? Other than it's got a pretty fierce output and there is a space behind that teeny teeny fish (in my case tiny snails) could potentially get themselves stuck in...
It's not a scape to my personal taste, but I think it's a good start. As you get more accustomed to what is available and waht you want you will no doubt start moving things and changing them about.
My first change was to get rid of the gravel and use sand instead
Our floors are really uneven all over the house

but ill try to level it
Don't put anything under the tank to level it - rather put something under the base of the stand. That way you won't put stress on the tank itself. Although I would suggest if possible emptying the tank at least some before trying to level it.