PhoenixWizard
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2009
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hey all,
I have set up a spare tank that i have in order to prepare water for water changes, now i have decided to use it to grow plants i was wondering what the best sort of stuff to use is?
I saw proper substrate stuff or just an addtion which you add to feed the plants?
Would really like to know personal experience's with growing plants?
Also would like to know about a CO2 diffuser?... saw one which i quite liked but again would like to know personal experiences and see what you guys the experts recommend.
Thanks in advance
Charlie.
I have set up a spare tank that i have in order to prepare water for water changes, now i have decided to use it to grow plants i was wondering what the best sort of stuff to use is?
I saw proper substrate stuff or just an addtion which you add to feed the plants?
Would really like to know personal experience's with growing plants?
Also would like to know about a CO2 diffuser?... saw one which i quite liked but again would like to know personal experiences and see what you guys the experts recommend.
Thanks in advance
Charlie.







