Plant Donations

a VERY small amount (like 1 chain of it) , although i do have some other chain swords as well

alot, i could do like 1/4 a pots worth for it?

Make it a genourous quater and we habe a deal theres a java fern aswell if u habe a need for that not the best condition but stil illchuck it in if u want

sounds good to me, pm me your address and i'll pm you mine,i'll post on monday and cover our own costs ?

Liam I can post the 3 stems of Hygro out to you Monday also if you can post the Pelia out to me? let me know and I will pm my address and you can pm yours
smile.png

I'm looking for Java fern. I live in Cartersville, Georgia. If anyone is willing to donate, just PM me :)

^^^^ Read the rules ^^^^

"This thread MUST not be used for 'requests' of plants. It will just spam the thread and these posts will be removed"

Plus I would be surprised if anyone sent you some because your first post here is asking for free bees!! gheez...

Livewire88 said:
^^^^ Read the rules ^^^^

"This thread MUST not be used for 'requests' of plants. It will just spam the thread and these posts will be removed"

Plus I would be surprised if anyone sent you some because your first post here is asking for free bees!! gheez...
In fairness Livewire, Joeb came on the chat section yesterday as was talking to a few people about a couple of things including how he could get hold of some Java Fern.

He said he was 15 and from the US but the nearest shop to him was 100Km away and the nearest good shop was 300Km. He would have to try and get his parents to drive him there which wasn't looking possible any time soon. We had a discussion about how he could get hold of some an it was suggested he try the US classified section to see if there were anyone willing to donate.

He should really have posted a new thread on the US plant section but unfortunately he got some advice from someone who suggested this thread which is in the UK section... although in fairness to this person I think he meant look here not post.

He should really have at least posted in the US section but there is no donations thread so I think he got confused. If he was in the UK I would have got him some to encourage a youngster in this hobby, but he's not and I can't help.

Lunar Jetman said:
^^^^ Read the rules ^^^^

In fairness Livewire, Joeb came on the chat section yesterday as was talking to a few people about a couple of things including how he could get hold of some Java Fern.

He said he was 15 and from the US but the nearest shop to him was 100Km away and the nearest good shop was 300Km. He would have to try and get his parents to drive him there which wasn't looking possible any time soon. We had a discussion about how he could get hold of some an it was suggested he try the US classified section to see if there were anyone willing to donate.

He should really have posted a new thread on the US plant section but unfortunately he got some advice from someone who suggested this thread which is in the UK section... although in fairness to this person I think he meant look here not post.

He should really have at least posted in the US section but there is no donations thread so I think he got confused. If he was in the UK I would have got him some to encourage a youngster in this hobby, but he's not and I can't help.

His story sounds a bit fishy to me
fish.gif

But rules are rules and should be followed, even by 15 year olds
yes.gif

Good luck to him.

Livewire88 said:
But rules are rules and should be followed, even by 15 year olds
yes.gif
Fair point but I think he just got confused by there being no donation thread in the US. Perhaps there should be? Or do our friends over the water not give stuff away free?
Livewire88 said:
His story sounds a bit fishy to me
fish.gif
I guess that is also true, him only having one post and all..... I suppose if there had been a few more it might be more of a reason to assist..

I have some vallis I am wanting to swap for some foreground plants .

What have you got?

I have the following which I am willing to trade;

Java Fern Trident (Narrow Leaf) 
Fissidens Fontanus Moss (I have a lot)
Java Moss (I have loads)

What you got?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back