Plant Donations

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I've got some stems of Hygrophila angustifolia if anyone would like to swap, let me know what you've got!

betta, iv got hair grass/HC / dwarf sag / weeping moss / riccia 

Very interested in the round pelia Liam but I am also interested in weeping moss/riccia Mike I have about 5 stems of the angustifolia that are approx 5 inches long that I can swap, how much would this equate to on each of your plants? I will then decide which swapto do, I will pay for the shipping of the plants to me via Paypal if you could pay for the shipping to you, should be only the cost of a first class large letter padded envelope at 90p, I do have some marine feather caulerpa if either of you have a marine tank too?

Ill be doing a rescape in the next couple of days and see what i habe if your not in a rush ?

umm how about we split it say 2 stems to me and 3 to liam? we'll all cover our own postage, seems still to trade money over there when were all going to be paying the same amount

i could do a small amount of riccia (about a golf ball size, for 2 stems?

Hi ok cool, quite happy to wait Liam just let me know when you have some, Mike I would prefer some weeping moss if poss? I am quite happy to just post it out without asking for payment but it was just a trust issue since I don't know either of you and have been stung in the past
tongue2.gif
thought to safeguard all of us if we all pay for postage beforehand and then send plants out rather than just send the plants out when there is nothing to protect us, I have had people send me plants before in nothing but a sandwich bag and an ordinary envelope! needless to say they arrived crushed and unusable, I will only send my plants in a padded envelope and fish bag via first class so they will hopefully arrive with you in good condition
smile.png

i often sell plants on her and i think iv bought the liam as well so, i know im trust worthy and i could do some weeping moss although it will probs be about half a golf ball size algae and snail free as its in my propagator though
tongue2.gif

O.k that's cool will send out two stems of hygro for 1/2 golfball weeping, will Monday be ok as back to work tom and Fri? pm me your addy and I will pm mine.

liam do you have anymore of that? iv be interested in some if you wanted to swap for something as well ofc deal with betta first

you name a plant you want and iv probs got it or something simliar

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back