Plant Donations

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
id beĀ interestedĀ in the crypts, (and any other ones from asia) orĀ unusualĀ ones iv not already got, iv got some glasso Ā and vaills up for grabs if anyone wants to swap thatĀ 

I just have one crypt. A Balansae. Can grow very tall in right conditions. I have one thats over 2ft. The one im swapping prob isnt far off this. Dont want vallis. Whats a Glasso?

glossostigma sorry,...Ā 

and tall crypt will be fine, it would Ā going in a largeish tankĀ 

SLIM said:
I also have a Crypt Balansae
Ā 
I adored your Balansae the first time I saw it in your tank.Ā  I'd offer to buy it from you but I'd be afraid to kill it!... the Balansae I bought online melted and is only now regrowing slowly

mike455555 said:
glossostigma sorry,...Ā 
and tall crypt will be fine, it would Ā going in a largeish tankĀ 
Yea ok il swap for that. Il pm you my address, and you can give me yours.
Well just cover our own costs yea?

yer cover own costs, i'll post tomorrow orĀ Thursday (hopefully)Ā 

daizeUK said:
I also have a Crypt Balansae
Ā 
I adored your Balansae the first time I saw it in your tank.Ā  I'd offer to buy it from you but I'd be afraid to kill it!... the Balansae I bought online melted and is only now regrowing slowly
Thank you. They are great plants. Once established they send off loads of runners

mike455555 said:
yer cover own costs, i'll post tomorrow orĀ Thursday (hopefully)Ā 
Same here

SLIM said:
I got a fair few stems spare, I will let you know what I have later when I get home from work.
Ā 
Dont know the names of the top of my head, got some unusual ones you might be interested in.
Ok yeah.
Ā 
I have had a browse through my spares tank, apart from the common stems that arnt that sought after I have some Polygonum sp. sao paulo if your interested?

Livewire88 said:
I got a fair few stems spare, I will let you know what I have later when I get home from work.
Ā 
Dont know the names of the top of my head, got some unusual ones you might be interested in.
Ok yeah.
Ā 
I have had a browse through my spares tank, apart from the common stems that arnt that sought after I have some Polygonum sp. sao paulo if your interested? Yea mate very interested. Just popping out, I will message you my address when I get back. Shall send out star grass first thing tomorrow.

iv got some Eleocharis Parvula (dwarf hair grass) up for swaps ifĀ anyone'sĀ interestedĀ 

mike455555 said:
iv got some Eleocharis Parvula (dwarf hair grass) up for swaps ifĀ anyone'sĀ interestedĀ 
Ā 
Any thing in particular you are looking for Mike?

not really, just anything iĀ haven'tĀ got? :L, im aĀ collectorĀ at the moment.... anything from asia will be usefull in my biotope but otherwise, what you got for grabs :p

mike455555 said:
not really, just anything iĀ haven'tĀ got? :L, im aĀ collectorĀ at the moment.... anything from asia will be usefull in my biotope but otherwise, what you got for grabs
tongue2.gif
Ā 
How about some Java Fern TridentĀ 
biggrin.png

that sounds perfect :p, theĀ hair grassĀ has been growing in my propagator, but itĀ doesn'tĀ seem to die back much changing to aquatic how much do you want? for how much trident?Ā 

Well the trident will be coming out of my Arc tank when I re scape it so it will be about a third of what you can see.Ā 
Ā 
I guess you have plenty of hair grass so just send me what ever you think is fairĀ 
good.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back