Plant Donations

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Ian
is it worth adding an extra line to the Topic Title along the lines of 'no begging'.Now we're onto page 15 i don't think a lot of new members bother reading the start of the thread, thereby missing the rules:whether deliberately or not.
Sorry for adding yet another post to be deleted.
laugh.gif

just remember guys this is donations only. If you are selling please use the other forum. If it's to cover postage than that fair enough. :good:

Can i also reiterate to the other posters in this thread that the thread cannot be used for scrounging plants.

Please read the rules

i shall be cleaning the thread up (again) tomorrow.

The $6 I quoted just covers postage in the US.
biggrin.gif

Got my wonderful package from This Old Spouse! Thank you so very much!!!! PMd you some pics. :D

HI
I have Cabomba aquatica, Water Wisteria and Bacopa Caroliniana cuttings. Anybody want to swap for Amazon Sword plantlets?
Am i allowed to do that on this thread??
Apologies if not

HI
I have Cabomba aquatica, Water Wisteria and Bacopa Caroliniana cuttings. Anybody want to swap for Amazon Sword plantlets?
Apologies if not

swapping's fine, how much Bacopa are we talking about? I might have a Echindorus bleheri to swap

HI
Apologies if not

I have an Echinodorus amazonicus that's producing plantlets at the moment, but I'm waiting for them to have a bit more root before I detach them from the runner. You're welcome to some of them, as and when.

Oh, sorry, Kent in the UK

Would like to get Java Moss??

I can send you Java Moss - was going to ditch it this weekend, but I'd rather pass it on as I hate wasting plants.

I don't need the Cabomba, by the way - it doesn't like my tanks unfortunately :/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back