Plant Donations

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oh, sorry, Kent in the UK

Would like to get Java Moss??

I can send you Java Moss - was going to ditch it this weekend, but I'd rather pass it on as I hate wasting plants.

I don't need the Cabomba, by the way - it doesn't like my tanks unfortunately :/

Hi, that would be great, thanks :) pm me ur paypal details and ill cover postage of course :good:

ive got some crypts and some vallis (very long) if anyone wants to swap

pic of cryps

004-1.jpg

not sure hun, ive posted pics and lots have suggested names that look similiar although nothing looks exactly the same, the are about six inch high and prob as wide as their most, but you can easily remove leaves, you are wellcome to a few if you want some for postage or a swap. di

not sure hun, ive posted pics and lots have suggested names that look similiar although nothing looks exactly the same, the are about six inch high and prob as wide as their most, but you can easily remove leaves, you are wellcome to a few if you want some for postage or a swap. di
I can swap for Crypt. wendtii 'brown' if you like? But that would only work if you sent these on the 4th October (to my in-laws in UK, they'll bring them over) and I got yours sent off on the 17th (well, my in-laws would send them after they got back to UK).

International postage is too much of a pain >.>

I can do that if you remind me, brain like a sieve, allow plenty of time the post in the uk get worse by the day, how many plants do you want, i would suggest 3 incase one doesnt take but you can have more if you wish, they seem to multiply by sending up new shoots through the gravel so if they do well in your tank like mine you will have lots in a few months, i dont have co2 or any special lighting so cant see why not. di

don't ditch it, that's what this thread is for
good.gif

Aye, I know - you don't see many requests for Java Moss though. I always think everyone must already be loaded with the stuff :lol:

HA HA! No, there are quite a few of us who looked high and low for it and couldn't find it for a LONG time. At least stateside. LOL I finally got some from ThisOldSpouse just a couple weeks ago after looking and hoping for MONTHS.

Just a few bits I pulled out tonight that will be going in the bin if nobody wants them, see the pics below, all I'd ask is a bit to cover the postage and they're yours:

Theres 2 x swords, 1 x corkscrew vallis, 1 x bit of water sprite, 1 x bunch of staurogyne repens (bought as potted plant but never done too well in my tank), 2 x cuttings of my hygrophila polysperma (growing like a weed!), 1 x large clump of moss (sold as 'flame' but i don't know what it is, pic of it below), 1 x very small bit of peacock moss (I have more in my tank and it's good stuff but very slow growing), and some frogbit.

CIMG0880.jpg

CIMG0881.jpg

CIMG0883.jpg

CIMG0886.jpg

i'll take the staurogyne mate desp need a bit more

I can do that if you remind me, brain like a sieve, allow plenty of time the post in the uk get worse by the day, how many plants do you want, i would suggest 3 incase one doesnt take but you can have more if you wish, they seem to multiply by sending up new shoots through the gravel so if they do well in your tank like mine you will have lots in a few months, i dont have co2 or any special lighting so cant see why not. di
I'll give you a shout at the start of next week then :good:

i'll take the staurogyne mate desp need a bit more
No probs, it's not in great condition, hence why I'm donating but hopefully you can nurse it. Do you mind doing a bit towards p&p?

I'll take the Swords, Vallis and Larger moss if thats ok :)

ooh and the frogbit if you don't mind :)
Yep welcome to all that if you could chip in towards p&p is that alright?

Ill take anything you havent got rid of already :)
That'll be the water sprite (4th from left top row), little bit of peacock moss, and the hygro cuttings, if you want all that and can chuck in a bit towards p&p that would help, let me know

Edit - guys if you do want these then check them all very carefully for snails as I've got a fair few swarming my tank at the moment, I'll pick off any I can see but never know if I'll miss any especially on the hygro

P&P is fine mate how much you need? Pm me with your paypal and how much you need for postage, throwit in 2nd class mate, it'll be fine.

Oh and I don't mind a pest snail or two they eat decaying plants.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back