Piranha Tim

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SJ2K

Always Want More Fish?!
Reaction score
I couldnt help but notice the vast amounts of topics started asking questions which have been asked before :) So let me offer you some usefull links, to save people repeating themselfs.

Tff Search

Google

RBP Fact File

If you still cant find the asnwers, then a topic is born :p Good luck.

Can i just add that you can use the EDIT BUTTON, we dont need 40 threads about 1 fish, when 1 will do well enough with all the questions in the same thread.

Yeah,
we have like 20 threds asking things that can be found either on this forum, or with a quick google search.
I know you want help, but you come across as a childish incompitant.

Haha, true, still, had 2 reasons.

1) Potentially a lessons to others

2) Had to make sure I beat everyone else to it ;) hehe

Humm!

Isn't this the second Piranha Tim thread?

Couldn't you guys keep it down to 1 HA HA

Couldn't you guys keep it down to 1 HA HA

Haha your a fine one to talk :p

But if you could keep the thread numbers down (put more questions in one thread) I think people on a whole will be happier to help :D

I said this to him before and he apologised saying that he wouldn't post any more similar threads. That was about 5 threads ago :lol:

is it just me or is he still posting more threds for the same sort of questions -_-

Does this guy not listen? *slaps head*

No it doesnt matter, just means he's ALOT less likely to get a response, this is for his own good ;)

Because people dont want to go to 30 different threads to answer simple questions when they can all be summed up in one. Nothing more needs to be said here so we can let this go. Thankyou.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back