Pictures Of Your Garden

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I was going to say.....the gates alone would probably be worth more than my house!

Is that a holiday home or did you move?
It's my mom's house and I grew up in that house - lived there until I moved over to the UK. Still go back fairly often though - miss it too much :/ .
And eventually my retirement home (I hope !)

hehe yeh it is, it's a 7 bed georgian house. my mums bf bought it 7 years ago as a complete wreck (not even a roof) it's nearly finished now, and he's nearly broke! my mum's lived there 2 years now, and my brother just moved in last month as he got a job at the same place my mum works. the place is gorgeous! you can get lost in it.

It is beautifull.....Im not suprised your brother moved in....I'd move in!

What do they do with 7 bedrooms? (god only knows how many bathrooms and 'reception rooms' it has) A truely stunning house.....good work!

It is beautifull.....Im not suprised your brother moved in....I'd move in!

What do they do with 7 bedrooms? (god only knows how many bathrooms and 'reception rooms' it has) A truely stunning house.....good work!

There's only 5 of those bedrooms in action at the moment, one is still an empty shell waiting to be done up, the other is on the top floor getting divided to fit in another bathroom, before you had to go down 4 flights of stairs to get to a loo, not very practical! My mum and her bf live in a little self-contained flat within the house, so before my bro moved in, they didn't have to heat the whole damn place which cost £££!

wow i've gone off on a tangent....

Yeah but it is the most fantastic place, I could live there.....

Here's my humble abode :) 1889 Victorian brick built end terrace.

MoorGarden1.jpg

MoorGarden21.jpg

And the back of my house.....

HouseBack.jpg

(if you notice that Bu looks a bit weird, these were taken when he broke his leg and was getting use to walking in his cast)

Nice homes and yards! :D

We just moved into this house last year....haven't really had a chance to do much with the yard yet. But here are some pics anyways from the back porch. The trees BTW are 40' tall pines...

There are big lily plants on the left hand side, they bloom in spring and have huge red flowers but I don't know the name of them.

There are also two grapefruit trees in the yard.
Can't forget a pic of the front of the house too.

Attachments

• backporch1.jpg
    backporch1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 135
  • backporch2.jpg
    backporch2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 143
  • yard2.jpg
    yard2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 139
  • yard1.jpg
    yard1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 129
  • house.jpg
    house.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 149

Attachments

• Gardens.jpg
    Gardens.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 140
  • Lillies_2.jpg
    Lillies_2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 142
gorgeous gardens!!

i should get a picture of my best friends garden. it's quite large, must be nearly 30ft garden, and she has 2 toddlers. and she loves fairies, pink things. she built a little hut at the end out of chopped down trees from her parents garden for her toddlers. shes making a grotto for them.
and has gnomes and snow white and fairies hidden everywhere hehehe.

Argh... this thread makes me sad :( I'm currently in an apartment so I don't have a yard.. but one day.. oh yes! One day I too will have a beautiful flower garden to call my own :D

btw.. bloo, your garden is absolutly STUNNING!!!!

Show everyone the results of all your hard work by posting a picture of your garden here, i'll be putting up pics of my garden later in the year because we're just moving house and the garden there needs completely reworking.

Hey I just moved house too (finally).

Should have lots of before shots and eventually after shots in a while if the missus' camera fanaticism is anything to go by :lol:

Argh... this thread makes me sad :( I'm currently in an apartment so I don't have a yard.. but one day.. oh yes! One day I too will have a beautiful flower garden to call my own :D

I know the feeling boozy, that is why me and Kel moved, not having a garden sucks bigtime. We kind of went a bit overboard though and now have a massive garden that we could get lost in (from one extreme to the next) :lol:

oh well not really a totally compleate garden but hey, its a garden100_1813.JPGthis is our garden in turkey.

this is the garden where i live (wales)DSCF0281.JPGas you can see...its not really, a garden...

this is also part of the garden.DSCF0284.JPG.
well you did ask for pics of gardens. so there you have it. the good (other peoples gardens) and bad (my garden) of gardens.

The closest i have to a garden is a little weed growing lol, i live in a apartment btw.

hang on a minute where did this little sub forum spring up from??? anyway good to have more to chat about. i dont have a garden as i'm in a flat at the moment but i spent 23years living with my parents. here's their garden from about a year ago.

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

hope you enjoyed that, many a game of football played there over the years...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back