Pictures Of Your Aulonocara Wanted

here you go this is one of my aulonocara you can see his coliur is just starting to come through.

is this one???

P1010028.jpg

(the greenish fish at the back).

yes that ia an aulonacara sam. female by the looks of it or very young male thats not showing colour. please dont ask what it is as i bet no one will be able to tell you. unfortunatly the females of the aulonacara all look the same. :good:

here are some of mine...enjoy :D

76fafb69.jpg

4eeaf6d8.jpg

519d77f1.jpg

100_1140.jpg

cd3445f4.jpg

fa023f16.jpg

100_0801.jpg

605e16c0.jpg

here are some haps too....as you could see they look similar to the Aul. species

100_0990.jpg

17ff830c.jpg

3959be1a.jpg

wow, make them any bigger! look like nice fish from what I could see of them.

how do you do that, the ones im seeing are bigger than me, and thets saying something!!!!! LOL

lol.

it depends on your graphics card and monitor really but ya mite aswell check you have it on full.

right click ya desktop and go to properties, then the settings tab.

on there youll see a slider labelled screen resolution.

crank that up and click ok.

if it doesnt work on the highest setting then jus drop it down one and try again.

dont worry if ya screen goes black or something. it will automatically revert to your old setting after 10 seconds unless ya click ok.

once your done everything will look smaller but alot sharper!

alls your doing is adding more dots to the screen. resolution is how many dots make up the screen jus like a digital camera gets better quality the higher megapixels u get.

hi sam. went from 32 to 16 and its not made a blind bit of difference, never mind, dont want to mess with it too much as dont know enough to put things right. lost loads of programs and info in the past. thanks for the info, good of you. got a b*******g for wiping off the christmas photos, Oopps :good:

Everything thats been posted, we simply call peacocks, when you ask for HAPS normaly I'd think you're asking for :

Copadichromis, Champsochromis, Buccochromis, Dimidiochromis, Lethrinops, Nimbochromis, Otopharynx,

Placidochromis, Protomelas, Sciaenochromis, Taeniolethrinops, Tyrannochromis

to name a few..

hi sam. went from 32 to 16 and its not made a blind bit of difference, never mind, dont want to mess with it too much as dont know enough to put things right. lost loads of programs and info in the past. thanks for the info, good of you. got a b*******g for wiping off the christmas photos, Oopps :good:

the bit to the left of that lol.

its a slider with numbers that start around 600x400 or 800x600 and gets higher.

the higher the better basically.

Most reactions

Back