Picture Of The Month?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

tcamos said:
No, the idea is not to increase the number.

I like tank and livestock as the only two.
I like this. As it's a fish forum is it not fairly obvious it should be aquarium livestock anyway? Maybe just add something in the rules post about it being limited to aquatic livestock, but stick with just 'livestock' as the title?

When are you thinking of POTM being stopped? My stupid cats still haven't won anything... :p

Hmm, I think I'd agree with the stoppage of POTM. I could dress my cat up in fins and scales and pass her off as a catfish in the fotm comps. :)

TallTree01 said:
Hmm, I think I'd agree with the stoppage of POTM. I could dress my cat up in fins and scales and pass her off as a catfish in the fotm comps.
smile.png
Oooh, good plan. I'll do the same :D

At this point I'm just thinking out loud. I'm not sure how many people just love pet of the month and would be devastated if it went away so I'm not looking to kill it off until I get a better feel for how liked it is. Not that I make every decision on popularity but I certainly want people to be happy and feel appreciated.

POTM is neat (as a participant) but also feels a little out of place. What about in stead of livestock just using stock? My mind jumps to cattle on livestock too.

Most reactions

Back