Pics of your pets making funny faces?

No we live in the desert. I thought about a small sand buggy for winter months but they'd dump me on a cactus and laugh at me

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So see that happening!!

I love those dogs though! I've always wanted one but can't provide for them properly right now. Love them though and that house must be so much fun!!!

my Manx kitties Malcolm and Ladybird when they were still babies... :wub:
DSC00064.jpg

Malcolm doesn't really care for flash photography.
DSC00039.jpg

My boyfriend's escapee turtle; I call this picture "Everybody loves Nintendo"
nintendo.jpg

And Mom wonders why everything's always covered in cat hair. :rolleyes:
DSC00206.jpg

Here is one of Barney as a baby looking like he wants me to give him a kiss! :wub:

barneypuppy.jpg

Here is another one of him smiling!

Picture005.jpg

Julia

digital_run said:
Picture062.jpg

[snapback]882002[/snapback]​

:rofl: that one is great :lol:

This isn't "my" dog ..it's my cousin's dog..but I thought I'd throw it in here.

She does this creep thing. She isn't suposed to go into the kitchen..she is suposed to stay on the other side of the house where there isn't any carpet..she refuses to go to the bathroom outside lol. (my cousin's fault for using house breaking pads..I warned him not too..but guys never listen :lol:).

I caught her in mid creep...and she totally looks busted. She tried to stop but couldn't.
003.jpg

She also has the funniest tongue. It curls up and touches her nose when she pants. It cracks me up everytime I see her doing it.

004.jpg

pica_nuttalli said:
i totally agree with SRC on that kitten; that one was so cute, i made a noise!  *sigh* they grow up so fast...
[snapback]882405[/snapback]​

Thanks Pica/SRC
You got that right...everyday it's something new with them...pretty soon they have to go to the new homes i have lined up...Not looking forward to that :sad:

digital_run said:
pica_nuttalli said:
i totally agree with SRC on that kitten; that one was so cute, i made a noise!  *sigh* they grow up so fast...
[snapback]882405[/snapback]​

Thanks Pica/SRC
You got that right...everyday it's something new with them...pretty soon they have to go to the new homes i have lined up...Not looking forward to that :sad:
[snapback]882693[/snapback]​

but you'll still have their mommy, right? and she's awful cute :)

They were some pets that was nominate and didnt get posted, Please pin them in September nomination thread so they can get it the contest these are awsome pictures and they deserve to be in the contest.

Thought I'd add some more funny faces:

Marie and Tango, wrestling (Marie looking all tough again):
Tango_Marie_belly.jpg

Marie, trying to be cute and innocent (wonder what she was just getting into...)
122-2253_IMG.jpg

Marie, once again not understanding that she is a small 16 lb Miniature Pinscher and NOT a full grown Doberman Pinscher......
marie_bigrawhide_resize.jpg

An since this is a Fish forum, here's a cute shot of a former foster dog, Buddy, checking out one of my tanks:
Buddy_fishtank.jpg

SOOO many pics to choose from with my weird animals..

First one, my horse Charlie :rolleyes:

Attachments

• charlie_stable_310305.jpg
    charlie_stable_310305.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 94
Dont know if this counts, but its about the closest a bird can come to pulling a weird face :lol:

Magic

Attachments

• magic10_210305.jpg
    magic10_210305.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 81
Charlie again :rolleyes:

Attachments

• charlie17yawn.jpg
    charlie17yawn.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 98

Most reactions

trending