Pics Of Your Fish Wanted!

kribfemale.jpg

african/old world cichlids
krib fm (best i could do lol)
 
saltwater section

lionoooggg.jpg
 
we need to crop the images as sometimes they look rubbish eps if you can see through the fins or you cant see the fins.

and saves mods time from having to crop them all as well.
 
:D Not very good (I just kinda smallened them) but, here are a few pics for the Bettas section! ^^;

Here is the main pic:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35706859@N07/4057345636/

Cropped. Blurry T_T; :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35706859@N07/4057345714/

Even smaller:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35706859@N07/4056606531/

Whitened (this is not *very* good, but oh wells ^^;):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35706859@N07/4056606567/

Hope you like 'ems! ^^; 8D
 
here are some if you need them, if the cropping isnt up to standard then i can send the original file to someone who is better.

DSCF0044.jpg


DSCF0397-1.jpg


DSCF0057.jpg
 
One for Pleocs. Sorry I can not crop it any more then this. I don't have photo shop.

AllyBN-1.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top