The-Wolf
Ex-LFS manager/ keeper of over 30 danio species
I found this pic of me taken on Mt Etna, Sicily in Nov 2002(at least I think it was 2002
) one month after a major eruption the ground was still very hot and the guide put an egg on the ground and three mins later
it was hard boiled.
Click thumbnail

do you have an interesting holiday snap with you in it?
) one month after a major eruption the ground was still very hot and the guide put an egg on the ground and three mins laterit was hard boiled.
Click thumbnail

do you have an interesting holiday snap with you in it?
I was actually just looking at eBay the other day to see how much those 35mm negative/digital convertors cost - I might invest in one as I have kazillions of pics on 35mm.

the kinks.. waterloo sunset.. awesome song!!







