Pics of My Angels

MuddyWaters

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I tried to get a few pictures of my young angelfish as the light was fading in the aquarium tonight. A few of them turned out pretty good. I noticed, though, that a couple of the wild-caught-gold cross ones have somewhat ragged fins. I haven't seen any of them nipping (or being nipped). The rest of the angels are all in good shape. Actually I've noticed this with the wild-caught-gold cross ones for awhile. I'm wondering if it's natural for them or maybe they have extra-sensitive fins or something? I'll ask the seller what they think to see. They are all thriving very well and growing like weeds. They should hit full maturity in July or August- I will expect some nipping etc. then, but wouldn't expect it now.

fins are good on this wild-caught-gold cross:
angels18feb24.jpg

This one is kind of raggedy, but seems to have been that way a long time- never changes
angels2-18feb24.jpg

These angelfish eat like HOGS if I let them- this one munching on some kale I added earlier
angels6-18feb24.jpg

Some of the Blue Zebras are getting some red in their eyes, but you cant' really see it here.
angels10-18feb24.jpg

I love the prominent silvery scales on these when the light hits them right. You can see the raggedy fins on the lower one
angels7-18feb24.jpg

I'm hoping that as they continue to grow, that coloration will deepen and become more complex. It's so fun to watch.
angels9-18feb24.jpg

I've never really been much of a fan of angels, but the pic of that one with kale sticking out of its mouth is too ridiculous not to love 😄
That silvery gold color is gorgeous

The blue silver ones are beautiful. Again not a huge angel fan but I really like those. Are they the wild caught fish?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back