Photos of my Peppers

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

You should enter the upcoming FOTM contest! You could win a cool banner like mine! (Except saying FORM contest winner, lol;))

Do you have a picture of the tank as a whole?
My plants are still filling in, as theyve been trimmed and propagated just before this photo
20200406_091502.jpg

Nice tank! I like the rocks, pretty. :goog:

May I suggest getting some Anacharis to sort of fill in the back? Its a really good plants and its easy to grow. :)

May I suggest getting some Anacharis to sort of fill in the back? Its a really good plants and its easy to grow. :)
I wont lie im jealous of your anacharis lol BUT i do have this plant in 3 of my tanks, great plant i agree.

Ill take that tip into account. I have some young swords im growing out in the back. This tank ends up being an extra plant dump site to grow out little ones to sell or gift to friends.

Ill popagate some of mine from my other tanks and maybe ill add that. I also have extra hornwort right now i was thinking of adding to this tank once it recovers. It got killed by my apple snails in another tank, i removed it and i have it recovering in a jar in a sunny window for the time being.

That tank has:
3 swords (2 bleheri, 1 ozelot, will be removed/sold when large)
1 crypt pontederiifolia
1 crypt wendtii sprout (a runner from another tank)
Java fern plantlets (theyve been in there forever and just dont grow. They dont die either so i just leave them)
Water wisteria (probably about 10 plants)
Narrow leaf ludwigia repens (planning on trading to a local hobbyist once the COVID settles down)
Moneywort
And whatever that red purple plant is. Just sticks right now as all the leaves melted from being moved lol

Its not been a tank ive focused much time on scaping rather than just growing a wall of plants. The fish like them and the mass mess keeps aggression down (that molly in there is a mean little b&#%*@$).

Last edited:
I see your point. You don't have the have the whole back side of the tank filled with Anacharis, just a little in the corners to make it look more green. :)

I rescaped the tank... :whistle: no anacharis or such, but after my swords grow out, ill place some smack in the middle of the "island" behind the crypt.

Dont mind the folded plastic up top. Its a baffle on my filter. I plan on getting a black sheet eventually to blend in with the background so its not as conspicuous.

20200414_190317.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back