Pfk Nano Cube

Jeewhizz

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have just got the following email:

THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO IT. CONTACT DETAILS ARE PROVIDED BELOW.

A collection will be made on 22-Nov-2006 16:00 for delivery to you, via Overnight service, by APC Eastkent Ltd on behalf of AQUADISTRI BV.

The delivery deadline time is set for 23-Nov-2006 17:30

The description is: GENERAL GOODS

If you have a query regarding this email please contact AQUADISTRI BV - xxxxxxxx Quoting Reference TANKS or Consignment Number xxxx or Unique Ref: xxxx

Looks like the tank is on the way, as I have nothing else on order!

Jee

Yep just got that too, looks like its getting dispatched this afternoon and should be here tomorrow! wooo! its like xmas and birthday all rolled into one.

:( I didn't get that mail :(

I'll just have to keep on waiting...

So what are you folks gonna do with yours when they turn up anyways?

G

damn, i want to get home to check Ian's email see if he's got one!

I hav no idea what i'm putting in mine. I am veering towards a small shoal of tetras and mybe an oto...

I hav no idea what i'm putting in mine. I am veering towards a small shoal of tetras and mybe an oto...

You guys are so excited. I'm glad for you. Wish I had PFK here. :-(

It'll be interesting to see how these mass-produced tanks fare. I hope they are sturdy. I saw the planted tank setup in PFK online, and it looked really pretty. It would probably make a great pico SW if the lighting was changed.

Good luck with your little tanks, I expect to see lots of little nano journals soon.

llj :)

Hmmmm! I havn't got one of those emails :( . I do hope it turns up soon though, I want it up and running this side of Christmas!) I'll probably put some guppies in there, maybe some cories, or perhaps even a pair of baby khuli loaches that would probably prefer a sand substrate to the fine pebbles I've got in my other tank. (geeee, that was my first post! Go me!, by the way, Hi everyone!)

It sounds like christmas on here. This is the first post I've read about satisfied customers regarding the PFK offer.

you guys who got an e-mail, what date did you order yours on?

Placed my order on 3rd Oct. I got in there quick to make sure i got one :)

hmmm we ordered ours on the 4th..... so if you're gettign one hopefully we are.

i just think they don't have our e-mail address cos Ian never got the first email that's supposed to have gone round either. but it seems people who ordered them the same time as us are getting them..... as far as I know it was done first come first served so just the date ordered should give an indication of if it's gonna come.

we e-mailed stuart at PFK as well but haven't had a reply :-(

Mine has arrived. It turned up at 8.30 this morning. Probably will be siting in it's box till after xmas as i'm still in the process of setting up my main tank.
Dani

I ordered on 3rd Oct and I had the email confirming I will get one, but I don't appear to have recieved the dispatch notification yet. Then again unless it had PFK plastered all over it, I may well have let it go as spam :X

I'm not bothered yet, it's probably going into my new office, which I won't be settled into until new year anyhoo.

Arfie

Most reactions

Back