Pet pics

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

This is Iti Whetu , In Maori that means "little Star". This is how the two of us do fish forums most days. She has been with us for almost 17 years. She is always in the way and follows us around like a puppy dog. She has always drunk out of any fish tank she can, I think she likes the warm water. We are going to be very sad when she passes and she is slowing down now which is hard to watch. I know I am not in the photo but I wanted to share her and the story behind my forum name.

Attachments

• 20201012_172700.jpg
    20201012_172700.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 124
This is Iti Whetu , In Maori that means "little Star". This is how the two of us do fish forums most days. She has been with us for almost 17 years. She is always in the way and follows us around like a puppy dog. She has always drunk out of any fish tank she can, I think she likes the warm water. We are going to be very sad when she passes and she is slowing down now which is hard to watch. I know I am not in the photo but I wanted to share her and the story behind my forum name.
awww! She's gorgeous!

Nice cat.. enter it in our mid November pet of the month contest
I’m liking your weather station too
Cool station goes through the computer and links to weather underground, We use it all the time very accurate weather information. We run a maintenance gardening business so weather is important to our operation.

Do you have an automatic wireless rain guage?

This is Dozer. I found her 7 yrs ago tied up in the street & with signs of neglect & abuse. We bonded instantly. I had signs up to find her owner at first but vet advised not to return her as she'd been abused. Those owners found where we lived & started harassing us to get her back. Police tried to intervene but laws are useless around harassment & animal abuse. It escalated to them dognapping her. The police helped us get her back & we decided to move. Every encounter with them she'd cower & shake. They wanted her as a guard dog - she's very protective.

So we moved house & loved our new village so much we bought our home here. Dozer was super jealous of our human addition but since Elliot started eating solid food they became besties.
Screenshot_20201012-093215.png
Screenshot_20201012-093157.png
Screenshot_20201012-093142.png
Screenshot_20201012-093053.png
Screenshot_20201012-093027.png
Screenshot_20201012-092955.png
Screenshot_20201012-092922.png

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back