Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No fish

• Spouse

• Multiple species

• Total voters
I chose the last option. My family currently has 1 dog, Bondu, 2 guinea pigs called Hercules and Merlin, Lots of pond fish, a budgie named Baggins and two canaries (Pippin and Jack) and 2 aqauriums. Im still mourning the loss of my beautiful lurcher/colliex alsation dog, Bess. We lost her May last year from a stroke. she was 13 but the pain is still here. :-( :-( :-( I loved my bessyboo so much. we had her since I was 4.

1 dog
2 cats
fish

And two of these
Spider.jpg

I have all my fish PLUS....

- ACF, called Pinky, who doubtless you're tired of hearing about
- 2 Mongrel doggies (Sally and Susie) - they may not be purebred but they're so playful and friendly
- 2 Dutch Rabbits (Holly and Ginger) - I love rabbits!
- 1 Albino Guineapig (Jazz) - I found her abandoned in some local woods (some people...)
- Stick insects - and plenty of them too...any nymphs which die become treats for Pinky!

I Have

One dog: Chow/Samoyed (loves to play fetch)
Nine Budgies: 3 green, 3 blue, 1 sky blue, 1 yellow and 1 albino (Man, are they loud)
Five Bettas: 2 crowntails, 3 Veiltail 8)

Right now I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, a rat, 12 chickens (I hate them), and my fish. I recently had 2 cats die and I've had other dogs, lizards, newts, hamsters, mice, and probably other stuff I can't remember (oh, 24 other chickens, which are now in the freezer :D )

I've got 2 geckos and 4 tanks with fish. My family also has a dog, 2 cats, 3 anoles, and more fish

Attachments

• Andrews_tank_014.jpg
    Andrews_tank_014.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 49
one dog , a sheepdog and three cats but hoping to have a lizard soon, any suggestions?

i have a graet big fat dog named marley and a skunk dog named peblles(she has been sprayed about 10 time since we got her) and a cat named buttons and my fishes had a pot bellie snake but it ran away in my house :blink: i still havent found it. i had a bird well it was a robin and i had it for about a year and a half then it had a heart atack because i took it to a fireworks show (i was young and stupid) i have a hampster its a midget one and thats about it

mwahahaha!~ :shifty:
i have:
two 20gallon tanks (fully stocked)
2 bowls (including a betta and a possy of shrimp)
1 cat (oskar)
1 dog (sammy)
1 guinea pig (yoshi)
1 budgie (sam)

recently lost:
1 dog (poco) - put to sleep at 18 years old; named after fred penners dog
1 cockateil (spike) - close to 30; gave to woman with lonely male as a mate
1 garden spider named charlie (recently diseased) - never bit anyone!

will have in the next couple of years:
1 husky/ malamute pup
1 pygmy goat
1 salt water tank (preferably at least a 33gal)
1 snake (unknown species)

in the distant past i have had:
4 cats (Tiffany, Rosie, Tiger, Midnight)
2 Dogs (Cali, Brownie)
1 Long Toed Salamander (greace monkey)
3 tree frogs (Kermit, fozzy, bert)
2 red racer snakes (speedy, slim)
1 water snake (jasper)

and NO i did not kill off any of these :lol: , some died of old age, the rest i let free i use to nurse injured animals/ relocate reptiles i found in bad situations (like greace puddles in mechanics shops)
i have been doing this since i was about 10 ;)

Most reactions

Back