Pearl Arowanas

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
6,117
Reaction score
2
Points
36
Location
Derby
Guys I was so tempted to buy these just now.

Maidenhead Aquatics in Harlestone heath have 2 Gorgeuos Pearls 6Inches + for only 25Quid Each.

Plus 15 Inch Tilappia Butterkofi for 10Quid Each
 
They might look gorgeous now but when they are 20" long murderous tyrants they arent so nice :lol: , jardini and buttikofferi are MEAN fish which take pleasure in tearing lumps out of other fish, unless you've got an empty 180 gallon tank sitting about they are best left in the store.
 
They might look gorgeous now but when they are 20" long murderous tyrants they arent so nice :lol: , jardini and buttikofferi are MEAN fish which take pleasure in tearing lumps out of other fish, unless you've got an empty 180 gallon tank sitting about they are best left in the store.


yeah i know what you mean.

just giving people a heads up.

I sold my Arow and Snakehead to them for 50 store credit. and i spent 25 already
 
I would never in 1 million years house either 2 of those fish. MA recently have been getting in lots of butterkofi and Jardini and I cant see why as people who know wouldnt buy them. And people that dont will soon realise what they have.
 
I would never in 1 million years house either 2 of those fish. MA recently have been getting in lots of butterkofi and Jardini and I cant see why as people who know wouldnt buy them. And people that dont will soon realise what they have.


Yeah I was so shocked at the price i asked the manager if they were the corect price and he said yes.

they had some really big fish in at stupidly low prices.

1 i have seen on here but can't pronounce the name.
disti............ something Big mean lloking cigar shaped and with yellow and black striping.
 
the reason they are so cheap is no one wants them they are a menace
at my shop we have 2 big butterkofi for free lol
 
the reason they are so cheap is no one wants them they are a menace
at my shop we have 2 big butterkofi for free lol


the african butchers near me sells them
 
we have one butterkofi that has been sold 3-4 times and returned after 2 days after killing the whole tank
big oscars,parrots silver sharks have all been killed :crazy:
 
buttis are definatly very agressive fish and are best left to a person that has a species tank for the one fish. I have read about buttis taking on full gown red tiger motas and beating the snot out of em.
 
I had a pair of butti's years ago, they were just insanely aggressive, i've never seen a fish so angry at everything around it.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top