Pea Gravel,regular Gravel,or Sand

which one?

  • sand

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • regular gravel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pea gravel

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

williamc

Fish Crazy
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I was wondering which do you guys like more for looks and which could look better and be good for my cories
 
Think sand is supposed to be the best substrate for corys.
 
yea but my sand is not that white and has alot of black pebbles and is always cloudubg my water up.
 
I have very very small gravel smaller than pea gravel, but its the same colour as sand and looks like sand from a distance, the corries dig in that the same as when they had sand, and their barbels are still long so no wearing down of them.

Changed back as found sand a bit hard to keep clean and looking the way I wanted it to.

I think sand is the best for corries, and a lot of people swear by it, this is my compromise.
 
yea I just changed from sand to gravel because sand was too hard to keep clean and the barbles on my cories havent worn down from 2 years on being on gravel so I think they will be fine
 

Most reactions

Back
Top