Freddykruger Fish Fanatic Joined Jan 10, 2021 Messages 179 Reaction score 55 Points 28 Location El Paso, tx Mar 21, 2021 #1 Dam but that bed and found 14 fry swimming in my main tank wtf. I have em with a batch of gold twinbar fry Attachments 16163146587096718427076514033292.webp 50.7 KB · Views: 124
Dam but that bed and found 14 fry swimming in my main tank wtf. I have em with a batch of gold twinbar fry
PlasticGalaxy Fish Gatherer Joined Feb 25, 2021 Messages 2,181 Reaction score 1,859 Points 113 Location South East, England Mar 22, 2021 #2 Cute!
emeraldking9 60 Moderator Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Sep 13, 2016 Messages 6,963 Reaction score 10,824 Points 113 Location NL Mar 22, 2021 #3 Freddykruger said: Dam but that bed and found 14 fry swimming in my main tank wtf. I have em with a batch of gold twinbar fry Click to expand... Did they come from the same batch of twinbars?
Freddykruger said: Dam but that bed and found 14 fry swimming in my main tank wtf. I have em with a batch of gold twinbar fry Click to expand... Did they come from the same batch of twinbars?
Freddykruger Fish Fanatic Joined Jan 10, 2021 Messages 179 Reaction score 55 Points 28 Location El Paso, tx Mar 22, 2021 #4 No different batch
Freddykruger Fish Fanatic Joined Jan 10, 2021 Messages 179 Reaction score 55 Points 28 Location El Paso, tx Mar 22, 2021 #5 Those twinbar were bout 4 days earlier