Panchax

rocknurworld2006

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Aberdeen
can anyone show me what a male and female golden panchax look like
and what a male and female blue panchax look like.

thanks :good:
 
Golden Panchax (Aplochelius lineatus "Gold" are sometimes notoriously hard to sex. Place fish in a bag and shine a torch at their abdomen if there is a female she will have eggs within.
<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Bel...axter/killi.jpg" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Bel...axter/killi.jpg</a>


Blue Panchax (Aplochelius panchax) is slightly easier and I think I've showen you before somewhere.
http://www.elacuarista.com/atlas/images/Ap...kus_panchax.jpg

You keep posting regarding info on all sorts of Killifish species. are you genuinely interested.
Regards
BigC
 
Golden Panchax (Aplochelius lineatus "Gold" are sometimes notoriously hard to sex. Place fish in a bag and shine a torch at their abdomen if there is a female she will have eggs within.
<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Bel...axter/killi.jpg" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/Bel...axter/killi.jpg</a>


Blue Panchax (Aplochelius panchax) is slightly easier and I think I've showen you before somewhere.
[URL="http://www.elacuarista.com/atlas/images/Ap...kus_panchax.jpg"]http://www.elacuarista.com/atlas/images/Ap...kus_panchax.jpg[/URL]

You keep posting regarding info on all sorts of Killifish species. are you genuinely interested.
Regards
BigC

yes i am interested.

which panchax is better?

ive bred aphysomein striatum before.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top