Paludariums

Spishkey

Spishkeys Turtle Rescue
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
2,000
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Belgium
after seeing it mentioned on another thread, the idea sounds really fab. just wondering if anyone here has one and is it hard to maintain?
i have a spare 200L tank sitting outside that would be perfect for a project like this!
 
I'm looking in to it, will let you know of any links i find on the net.
 
thank you. ive found some great ones on how to set one up, but not many actually examples of the finished piece!
 
I'm posting this link here as well in case you missed it.

[URL="http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com"]http://www.aquariumdesigngroup.com[/URL] There are some beautiful Paludariums in their gallery section.

I've seen a special tank made for paludariums at my LFS. They're made by Jebo, they are pretty cool, here's the link to pictures of the tank. You don't need one of these to make one though. You can use a regular tank.

<a href="http://www.jebo.com.cn/html/under-s.html" target="_blank">http://www.jebo.com.cn/html/under-s.html</a>

nicepaludarium.jpg

Also there's a section for vivariums/terrariums and paludariums in the The Planted Tank Forums
 
Brette, some of these on the link look stunning, i think i could do one of these. I think i've decided what to do with my spare tank now.
 
You should start a thread with a journal about setting it up etc. I'd love to see how it goes
 

Most reactions

Back
Top