Quantity for sale: 2 (M+F Pair)
Reason for Sale: Reduce Stock
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: £20
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:
Male.jpg
Female.jpg

I have a large pair (male + female) of these fish (Krobia xinguensis) that I will admit to having owned under the impression they were actually Red-breated acara (Laetacara dorsigera). I need to move these on as they are out-competing some of my other less active fish, and are going to be too boisterous as discus tank mates. The male is round 5" SL (top photo) and the female (bottom photo) slightly smaller at around 4". I have not (as far as I am aware) seen any breeding activity, but that's not to say it won't happen in the right environment. Apparently, these fish do not come up for sale very often, so grab a bargain for a good sized pair that would do really well in with similar sized South American cichlids (these come from the Xingu River drainage in Brazil). They are also perfectly safe with small tetras (I have cardinals, purple emperors and rummy nose) and eat pretty much anything - flake, prima, frozen food, earthworms etc.
All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Price reduced to £15 the pair as keen to move these on.

Bumpety bump...really want these gone soon.

Price reduced to £10 the pair. Or will swap for cardianls or rummynose tetras.

Anyone? I'd really like these gone...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back