celaeno Arkangel Joined Apr 5, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location NY, USA Mar 13, 2009 #1 anyone know the brand of this ornament or where i can get it for cheaper? ornament
stang1 A smile costs nothing :) Joined Sep 12, 2006 Messages 6,132 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Northampton,UK Mar 14, 2009 #2 It's from a company called Rosewood and I think £11.99 is a set price.
celaeno Arkangel Joined Apr 5, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location NY, USA Mar 14, 2009 #3 thanks! do you happen to know which lfs in the uk have that ornament besides seapets, as they don't ship to the usa?
thanks! do you happen to know which lfs in the uk have that ornament besides seapets, as they don't ship to the usa?
stang1 A smile costs nothing :) Joined Sep 12, 2006 Messages 6,132 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Northampton,UK Mar 15, 2009 #4 I know the Maidenhead Aquatics store stock them but I don't think they'd ship. It might be worth e-mailing Rosewood and seeing if they can give you a list of shops that stock this item.
I know the Maidenhead Aquatics store stock them but I don't think they'd ship. It might be worth e-mailing Rosewood and seeing if they can give you a list of shops that stock this item.
liz2 Fish Aficionado Joined Jan 1, 2006 Messages 3,470 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location northampton Mar 15, 2009 #5 I love Maidenhead, everso friendly staff! wish they stocked bettas though
stang1 A smile costs nothing :) Joined Sep 12, 2006 Messages 6,132 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Northampton,UK Mar 15, 2009 #6 liz2 said: I love Maidenhead, everso friendly staff! wish they stocked bettas though Click to expand...
liz2 said: I love Maidenhead, everso friendly staff! wish they stocked bettas though Click to expand...
G GSD Fish Gatherer Joined Jan 5, 2005 Messages 2,631 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location North East UK Mar 15, 2009 #7 My boyfriend has that in his tank got from pets at home for that price.