karneval Fish Fanatic Joined Feb 24, 2008 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Alabama ♥ May 13, 2008 #1 I was just wondering if anyone has ordered live fish or plants from this website. They look pretty good, but I wouldn't want to jump in head first without any feedback. Thanks <3
I was just wondering if anyone has ordered live fish or plants from this website. They look pretty good, but I wouldn't want to jump in head first without any feedback. Thanks <3
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Jul 12, 2008 #2 No, but I have received their catalog.
N n3ont3tra Lets go Flyers Joined Sep 17, 2006 Messages 3,123 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location PA Jul 12, 2008 #3 I've never ordered from there, I usually buy fish from liveaquaria.com and they are great.
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Jul 12, 2008 #4 Oh yeah, I heard of them.