Just would like to know if anyone has any experience of ordering from 1st 4 Aquatics? Was thinking of getting some stuff from then just would like some opinions of them.
ordered my eheim 2180 filter from them had to wait a week for it to come in from germany as they were out of stock but delivery was prompt and good communication via email
Ive found aquariums delivered to be great, seapets too, the aquarium shop also good, read the thread on warehouse aquatics, people seem to have a positive response to them also.
I've used 1st4aquatics.com three times before, each time delivery was quick and communication was very good. A few people have had probelms with them recently when products were out of stock... Check they have the item is stock before you order and you should avoid these issues
I've also used discountaquatics.co.uk (I think that's their address) for livestock, again, great service but mostly marine oriented...