order

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tetraboy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
is there a website for buy tropical fish online with pics if so whats the add :unsure: ress

TetraBoy, Could you please tell us where you are from so as we are able to guide you the right way. If you are from the states then you probably wouldnt want to try and get fish from the uk.....

Les

The best place would be Tri-Mar :thumbs: (altho theres no pics togo with the fish)

:nod: i looked at tri mar but like to see fish before buying

T-boy, all u need todo is open a new window, goto google image search and copy and paste any fish name that u dont know what it looks like :)

comes by courier overnight in a very large box, with the fish, water and bags inside with a heating pack as well.

Tetraboy/Seb,

I have had two orders delivered by Tri_Mar and they come very well packed, the fish seem totally unstressed and all fish have been alive and healthy on arrival.

The quality of the fish is good as well as the owner, Monty, believes that they shouldn't ship fish he would not want to own and it also saves on returns/complaints. They can often get hold of rare and unusual fish for you.

The delivery charge is £10, but a lot of the fish are cheaper than in my LFS in London, also you can make up for it by getting various dry goods, etc. at the same time.

Cheers, Eddie

Who would you recommend as an online source for a U.S. based hobbyist?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back