Opinions On Tank Size

yorkshiretyker

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi I'm looking to get "yet another tank" and I'm looking for a tank that is around 1m wide and 50cm deep. Although I'm going to go look at one more store tomorrow, the final decision is most likely going to be between either the:

61cm x 46cm x 61cm (w x d x h) Fluval Osaka 155 Aquarium

80cm x 35cm x 50cm (w x d x h) Fluval Roma 125 Aquarium

Where volume of water, and surface area is concerned I wouldn't be gaining an much in the way of extra stocking space by getting a Fluval Osaka 155 - It is my opinion that the oxygen levels would probablly be better in the shallower Fluval Roma 125, but I will stand corrected if I am wrong.. What are your opinions on these two tanks?

YT
 

Most reactions

Back
Top