lizc
Fish Fanatic
Not really a good climate for opening a small business I'm afraid.
I've done loads of research as to doing the exact same thing and in todays economic situation I decided it was no good
persuing this and to loose money to chase a hobby oriented whim.
Sorry to be so negative but it is hard times for the independant trader at the moment.
Maybe both of you (Riff and Big C) could hold on to the dream for a few years til things pick up?
I'm sure we could all do with a few more LFS run by knowledgeable people!
Liz
/uk.businessesforsale.com/uk/Highly-...e-For-Sale.aspx
fighting through thick and thin!!!!
so thats my secret. Just wish I could knock down a few shops next to us and turn it into a car park. At time is isnt easy, and behhind the scenes can get chilling with mixed views on issues but we sail through it and get things done. Costs can be a pain in the BUTT i broke the fax machine by dropping it and have gone through 2 laptops in a matter of 18 months so there is an instant cost of that before insurances pay out.
We have 7 LFS within 30 minutes and they are all doing ok.






