Oooops!

katykaye

Fish Crazy
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Wiltshire UK
I went to the lfs today for some fish food and came home with a new Aquarium :D

Really nice little 62Ltr - perfect in my office! Its all set up and running so whilst it's cycling I thought I would start deciding what fish to put in it!

I sort of thought a few shoals of small. colourful, active fish would look good...

anyone got suggestions?

Many thanks
 
a pair of cockatoo cichlids, 10 small shoaling fish (ember tetras or galaxy rasboras) and 8 pygmy cories. all introduced after it has been cycled
 
if it were me i would plant it out and have a shoaling fish, plus clean up crew like otto's, shrimp

alternatively, you could have 2 dwarf puffers, they are great to watch, but also need a heavily planted set-up
 
thats wierd i also went to lfs today to get food and came back with a 40 litre

after i said i brought mine i was curious so i just calculated yours and it comes to 42 litres now im scared lol
 
i did the same lol went for food and came back with small tank for my preg molly lol
 
maybe its the goverment making us do this ahhhhhhhhhhhh
 

Most reactions

Back
Top