Onlineaquariumstore.com

Yes I have and I know of others here that have and my best advice is to run like the wind, Dont use them, you get no communications, no goods, absolute nightmare company, they dont answer emails, their phone number is dud etc.

Hope that helps :lol:
 
Hey thanks Minx, ill stay well away then!
 
i agree absolute ****


Utter rubbish, no replies to emails or phone messages left. Took money from my credit card never got item and still waiting on refund. Mastercard are on the case now for Fraud.
 
I got 1 communication from that company who said they had part I wanted but any subsequent communication were ignored and never replied too.

I dealt with this company recently and got
"The Authorisation has been rejected by the Vendor due to insufficient
authentication. Please try a different card."
when I tried to pay them for a spare part to fish tank.

My credit card company said I was doubled debited. I communicated back to company telling them what happened and asked them to reimburse me. I got no reply. Luckily both transactions were cancelled. Maybe the company they use Sage Pay for payments reimbursed me. Whatever happened nothing was communicated back to me. So I can only guess.

Only saw this thread now after a google search. Pity I didnt see this thread before dealing with them. Luckily I didn't end up losing money.

Has anyone every used http://www.rocketaquatics.co.uk?
Are they any good?

I need to get spare part for my fish thank.

- BFG
 
I have used charterhouse aquatics for online purchases and found them excellent, good communications and quick deliver.wonder if they stock the part that you are after.??
 
old topic, but i can also vow to charter house aquatics service.

i bought a filter on monday morning (this is a few weeks back) got it tuesday morning, and got it running for it to leek, rang them up and told them about my situation, i was going on holiday the next day, doh! so they then said they could send the package so it was there the morning after i got back (we flew back on an evening flight) i got home, came onto here, and then went to bed...bang on 9 o clock, it was here!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top