Online Fish Shop?

Ipswja

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey Guys

So after a long wait I finally set up my tank with the plants and everything and have started a fishless cycle.

I would like to get two honey gouramis to start with but my LFS doesnt have any and I dont know where else to go,
Is their anywhere online I could get them?

and is buying fish online a good idea?

Thanks
IP
 
Depends what site you'll be using. Some aren't trusted. Like, how they get their fish to you, might be in bad condition.
Any sites in mind?

Also, can't you suggest your lfs for a certain type of fish, or put a special order on it?
 
Unforutnatley I dont have any sites in mind, but I just found this page so im going to try some of these

I did ask if they had any in stock at my LFS or if they could get any and they said "Its down to what the wholesaler brings in" from this reply im guessing not :(

But I found that page above so might try some of them out :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top