Online Equipment Shopping

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

m00se

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi, all
Starting up my new 300L and want to get some equipment bought online as my LFS seems to be very expensive by comparison, and I figure equipment is equipment (i.e. it should all be the same), so I have been looking for online shopping options.

I've been hunting about online to try and find some places and this seems to be the cheapest I've found so far for most things.
http://www.onlinepetsupplies.uk.com/
The only thing that worries me a little is that they only provide a mobile number to contact them on by phone :huh: Just wondered if anyone here had any experience with them, and if not, where would be the best place to go? Anyone got any personal preferences? Which ones have people used before?

Thanks again everyone for your help - one day I'll be experienced enough to help others (maybe) :fun:

seapets and warehouse aquatics are both very popular among them members and should give you good service.

Never used that website, so I cant comment

You can try looking at onlinemarinetraders.com its a very new site, only days old and does not have much in the way of hardware yet but keep checking, i am sure you could pick up some bargains soon.

I too am interested if anyone's had any experience with this site. Noticed a lot of things are cheaper there, however as with any bargain, I sensed something amiss. Spider-sense and all that.

zooplus.co.uk is also very good.

Seems to be a bit hit or miss if they have what you want, but they usually do decent prices and delivery is quick.

i have ordered a new rena xp3 from this site, should be here in a day or 2. ill let you know how it goes. if paying with a credit card you will be covered anyway if it goes wrong in any way...... :good: soon as its here ill post a note :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back