One of my favorite pet stores

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
This is a short video of a local pet store that I know for just over 40 years now. In the beginning, it was located across the current street. A very small store that felt homey. Nowadays, it's a much bigger store. I started coming over for the birds and the fish. And also if I needed something for our dogs. But of course, the fish and fishtank section was my specific focus overthere. As a teenager, I also traded fish and budgies with this store.

This is a short video of a local pet store that I know for just over 40 years now. In the beginning, it was located across the current street. A very small store that felt homey. Nowadays, it's a much bigger store. I started coming over for the birds and the fish. And also if I needed something for our dogs. But of course, the fish and fishtank section was my specific focus overthere. As a teenager, I also traded fish and budgies with this store.
I love the walls that house the tanks and the way the tanks look on them! Beautiful store!

Now THATS a LFS!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back