Omg!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Good point but why have you posted this in the Buy Sell and Swap section?!?!?LOL!!

You should know better ;)

Good to see that they decided to put something in with a brain cell..... :rolleyes:

Haven't seen BB, not even for a second but what I have been forced to see in the press.....I vote for the fish!! :hey:

Yea, i think there is about 3 or 4 fish in it!

Just sent this

I was disappointed to see you given the house mates goldfish in an aquarium totally unsuitable for their healthy living. On Sunday night I saw you show a quick shot of one of the goldfish gasping for air. This is because you have an aquarium at least 10 times two small for them, unfiltered and with no mechanical aeration. Goldfish were banned as prizes at fairs because they were kept in these sort of unsuitable conditions as such I feel it should not be depicted as acceptable on TV.
Regards Andy

Can we edit the topic to bring more peoples attention to it and send in some complaints

they got them last night as a special prize, and the water didnt half look a funny colour, the fish was infact gasping at the surface this evening,i didnt notice them get a tub of food for it tho,

I sent them this:

The fish kept in the Big Brother fishtank are not housed correctly.
They are too big for the bowl they are in and they need to have a filter at least, you are forcing them to swim around in their own defecation.

This is disgusting mistreatment of animals on national telivision, Channel 4 - you should be ashamed.

Just sent this

I was disappointed to see you given the house mates goldfish in an aquarium totally unsuitable for their healthy living. On Sunday night I saw you show a quick shot of one of the goldfish gasping for air. This is because you have an aquarium at least 10 times two small for them, unfiltered and with no mechanical aeration. Goldfish were banned as prizes at fairs because they were kept in these sort of unsuitable conditions as such I feel it should not be depicted as acceptable on TV.
Regards Andy

Can we edit the topic to bring more peoples attention to it and send in some complaints

Sadly, Goldfish haven't been banned as prizes, it still goes on. And on............

Why can't these shows get things right? I hate seeing fish mistreated on TV shows, movies and commercials!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back