Omg - Asap

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

connorsbala

Leader Of The Seahorse's!
Reaction score
I just went to put frozen brine shrimp in my tank and after i put it in znd thye were all eating,i noticed a sorta bloody ball thing coming out of my females behind ! :unsure: I dont think its a tumor but it looks very bloody,what do you think it is! Please help! SHe seems fine other than that though...

most likely a unfertalised egg or something, was it orange in colour?

I cant really get a pic,shes moving to fast! Its red in colour! DO you think it might be a tumor :-(

well it wes seperate then no as a tumer is bad cell's then need a blood supply etc etc

Its still attached to her butt. Erm i think it might be unfertilised eggs but im not 100% sure as ive never seen them before. Its got veins on it and it has got a tinge of orange to it... it hasnt fallen off yet,when will it detach from her??? :unsure:

It could be aproblem with the anus, it's not to rare for it to sort of come out and be sat out of the body for a day or two.

if left alone and not nibbeled by other fish it should retract after a a day or so.

So where should i put her as ive noticed the males chasing her? In a breeding trap for a day or 2?

Helterskelter...please reply! :p Should i put her in the breeding trap?

Its gone bac inside now! Ive let her back out and shes doing fien,she didnt like it one bit in the breeding tank lol

it just happened to my male ram a few days ago. He is doing fine now. I had no clue about this. Thanks though.

I could not think wait it was called...

No problem. It happens in humans too. The way they check for it is to have the woman bear down like she is going to the bathroom. Then they take a look, pretty close up. My friend in medical school said he was checking for it and his patient farted in his face. That's point blank range there!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back