Olive The Puffer Says Hello

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

silverrabbit

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Had to show you my beautiful puffball, very personable little cutie. Had Olive the Abei for a mmonth or so now, and on tues I got a male Borneensis who is so cute!

This is Olive :)

P6300807b.jpg

P6300811.jpg

Had to show you my beautiful puffball, very personable little cutie. Had Olive the Abei for a mmonth or so now, and on tues I got a male Borneensis who is so cute!

This is Olive :)

P6300807b.jpg

P6300811.jpg

Super cute!

Aww, so want some puffs

Ohh you should get one :) Abei's are amazingly active, zooming all over the place like little water bumblebees

nice looking puffer, i've got a abei as well great characters :good:

i love these fish i curretly have ten of these and they all reconise me and will only come to the front of the tank at the same time when im sat next to it watching them.they are brilliant fish love them.

Olive is GORGEOUS! What a cutie, Calci seems to like the look of her when I turned the screen towards him :lol:

LOL lilacamy, reckon they can have some romance :hey:

I really wish I had more room for more puffs, i'm really getting dangerously addicted. Praying that my orange/red congo order comes to fruition soon.

yes they are addictive i started out with some dwarfs but have now got a abei and two green spotted puffs, i would love to get my hands on a congo as well but most of all would like a fahaka but i don't the the room for a big tank.

LOL lilacamy, reckon they can have some romance :hey:

I really wish I had more room for more puffs, i'm really getting dangerously addicted. Praying that my orange/red congo order comes to fruition soon.

They sure are! AHHHHHH I hope you get a congo soon too! That is one puff I WOULD LOVE to have :hyper: How is Olive, settled in all well (only asking since Calcifer gave me a fin wag). Saw Calcifer inflate the other day because I was ignoring him silly fish :lol:

helmut inflates himself almost daily, he fly's at the glass and puffs up, only looks like a half a puff though :D

Olive is doing very well, though have come dangerously close to haveing my fingers chomped on several occasions as she launches herself out of the tank at dinnertime :blink: crazy fishy. She is SO greedy as well.

Olive puffs up quite frequently - really freaked me out the first few times, and then figured out that my red bedding was driving her completely nutso lol

And whatever I said about not having any room for a new puff went out the window when I came home with a baby fahaka on tuesday :blush: she's in such good health and really loveable already (and a little fatty hehe). Selling my cichlids to make room for my Peewee, it had to be done! I couldn't resist her pinkish green stripes :lol:

Olive is doing very well, though have come dangerously close to haveing my fingers chomped on several occasions as she launches herself out of the tank at dinnertime :blink: crazy fishy. She is SO greedy as well.

Olive puffs up quite frequently - really freaked me out the first few times, and then figured out that my red bedding was driving her completely nutso lol

And whatever I said about not having any room for a new puff went out the window when I came home with a baby fahaka on tuesday :blush: she's in such good health and really loveable already (and a little fatty hehe). Selling my cichlids to make room for my Peewee, it had to be done! I couldn't resist her pinkish green stripes :lol:

helmet is very greedy as well he would eat till he bursts if i would let him, congrats on the fahaka thats my favorite of all puffers but i don't have the room for a tank big enough, can we have some pics please :)

Awwwww Peewee :hyper: Congrats on your new baby hon, you wont regret the cutie, any pics yet? I have a fahaka friend for him called Nooki too lol :lol: You are truly addicted.

LOL thanks :hyper: i'm so happy with my ickle Peewee... if only they stayed that size eh. Was in a tank full of fahakas and has a bit if a bite mark from one of the bulshy ones :crazy:

Pics soon! Tank's looking a mess atm from changing to sand

Annnd yes, totally addicted :blush: it's not my fault, they're all too beautiful!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back