Old To The Hobby, New To The Site!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

iotaz

Reaction score
I've had a freshwater aquarium since summer 2001. I started with a small 80 litre tank, and I've just recently upgraded to a 180 litre tank. In the tank, I have: 5 neons, 5 mollies (black, dalmation, gold, swordtail), 5 gold molly fry, 2 tiger barbs, 3 glass catfish, and 1 striped raphael catfish.

I placed a divider in the aquarium to keep the fry separate from the community. I used a Lee's divider, which worked surprisingly well - after I plugged two gaps along the top edges. The fry are now 2.5 weeks old and doing well. I'm considering getting 1 or 2 small snails to help clean out the fry food leftovers.

Even though I've been a hobbyist for some time, I signed up because I believe there is always something new to learn when it comes to aquariums.

Thanks to all the moderators and the admin for setting up and maintaining and excellent forum!

Welcome to the forum iotaz.

I do not find you such an old hand. I have kept fish since around 1955, but who knows the exact date that far back. On the other hand you have plenty more experience than many of our members. I look forward to hearing about your experiences with those fry that you have.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back