markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
some old full tank shots of various scapes when i had sevs and jade eyes

sand1.gif

tankshot.jpg

roots2.jpg

roots.jpg

Cheers Mark, looks good. Just got back from Wharf, was extremely shocked to only find 2 baby green sevs... :huh: I'm sure they had a tank full of golds a few weeks back. Any experience of the greens? They did look cute :lol:

I did come away with something though... ;)

Maidenhead Aquatics in Worksop have them also matt, so i might pay them a visit when we're off in a weeks time. I am thinking the babies i saw may get bullied by the Jade Eyeds.

what did you come away with? as for green sevs , ive had red spotted , rotkeil and green and i think the greens are underrated compared to rotties etc . they can be just as attractive if you get a good one imo.

Yeah I think I may go for a green. Could do with growing him on though for a month or so. What I came away with was a bit of an impulse buy, but it may help me get a 5ft out the missus. :blush:

Yeah I think I may go for a green. Could do with growing him on though for a month or so. What I came away with was a bit of an impulse buy, but it may help me get a 5ft out the missus. :blush:

... it wasnt an Oscar was it.... lol

I think my green sev is amazing! The colour changes especially between being calm and dominant. Never kept a rotkeil or red spot so couldnt comment on those

Love the wood you used in your tank Mark :good:!

ROFL. No wonder you have 100's of tanks!!

Mint: "Sorry babe I just brought this fish, it required a much larger tank when it's bigger"

The Wife: "OK as long as we don't need to get one just now and it's ok for a few months"

I need to try this!! :rofl:. My misses hit the roof when I went from a 60L to a 190L :sad: :sad:

True parrot ?

Most reactions

trending

Back