Okay stocking choice for a 120 gallon?

Shrimp? I think I've lost sight as to the size of the tank - for a moment I thought it was 120 gallons!

but he may not have lost a fish yet becuase he's doing so many water changes......the chemicals never have enough chance to become toxic. And possibly, for all he knows, his tank is cycled.

Since you already have a cycled tank, use the filter media and gravel from the 10g to help kick start your 120 gallon.

OohFeeshy said:
Since you already have a cycled tank, use the filter media and gravel from the 10g to help kick start your 120 gallon.
I have a 29 gallon and a ten gallon which are both cycled. I will be using some of the stuff from there to help cycle my tank. Along with some ghost shrimp and maybe bio-spira as well. :D Hope it works out okay.

No you shouldnt have to go through the trouble of cycling such a big tank, Ill take it off your hands just pay the shipping. :D

FrAnK3333 said:
No you shouldnt have to go through the trouble of cycling such a big tank, Ill take it off your hands just pay the shipping. :D
Shipping will probably cost me more than I payed for it! :p :lol:

You shouldnt have to cycle it. you know how much work that is. Think about it. Just get your tank ship it to me and Ill take it off your hands. ;)

FrAnK3333 said:
You shouldnt have to cycle it. you know how much work that is. Think about it. Just get your tank ship it to me and Ill take it off your hands. ;)
Yea...cycling is so hard. Just dump the shrimp in and the bio-spira and wait...Hmmm...and all that measuring and testing! Woo. I don't think I can do it. ;) :lol: You have a 100 gallon for your loaches. That is a big tank. Why do you need two? :p

FrAnK3333 said:
I dont have it yet its a christmas present from my parents.
Well I kind of don't have my tank either. It is just sitting in my room with sand and smelly water. :p I still need a 2 heaters and 2 filters for it. Then I need to wait until it cycles then it will actually be a tank. :lol:

Plus...I HAVE to get this baby albino oscar I saw at a LFS. He is so small and pudgy and he has the cutest face. He also has beautiful markings. :D :wub:

FrAnK3333 said:
Are you goign with the oscar? Id go for discus and clown loaches, and a severum.
I have to go with the oscar, I already fell in love with him. :wub: I told him to hide until I could buy him when my tank is done cycling. :lol: He is adorable and quite a character. I also saw a larger sev I liked. It was labeled as a gold severum but wasn't gold at all. It was about 5-6 inches in length and was more black/silver/green/blue. No gold at all. He was cute though.

For some reason...discus freak me out. They are just too....round? :crazy:

lol I ve always wanted discus. If you can cycle your tank fast enough the lfs should hold the oscar for you.

Most reactions

Back