Ok So What Would You Do With A Tank Of This Wierd Size?

Matthew Lee Newell

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Grimsby
yeah i dont want a planted tank, the size of this tank is....

30inch long 18 inch deep 12 inch heigh.

i have this tank in storage and i would love to bring it back
 
I think if I had a spare tank that size I would probably do what nelly said and put a dwarf snakehead in there.
 
thanks for your replies guys,
however ive just had a long think, and ive come to the decision that im going to sell it,
because i want a smaller taller one.....
i dunno eh.
so if anybody wants to buy it or trade... im your man :)
lol
 
space..... i dont have much of it :(
its the fact its 30 long and 18 deep i dont have the room

something like 2ft long and 15inch high or higher would be better
 
does it have a lid or cover? I have a 2ftx18highx12 deep I'd swap (about 80l) BUT I'm in Bury, Lancs.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top