Oh, You Brushed Your Pet Once?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

comocrayfish5

Fish Addict
Reaction score
was it with a furminator shedding tool? ;)

they might be pricey but they are amazing! get one for your furry pet. there is more fur to be shed out :D

this in only a month or 2 of "furminating" my rabbit :eek: she is still shedding...

Blimey! You could spin that and knit yourself a nice scarf :D

LOL. I have a cat the same way. Every spring you could brush enough hair off him to clothe the population of a small town in sweaters.

ohmy.png
 OMG that is unbelievable! You sure you didn't miscount your rabbits and one's missing?  
wink.png

:p thats not even all of it! there is a lot that has bee vacuumed or swept up or clumps that were thrown outside!

I have this with my Finnish Lapphund - ends up in a tornado in the garden which the birds pick up and nest with :)

Thats approximately equivalent to my annual belly button fluff collection 
rolleyes.gif

After we groomed our rabbits, specifically our English Angoras, we'd sell their fur for a good price! One of the perks of owning a long haired rabbit! We had people who would even purchase our lop fur as well. 
friends.gif

Sorry for lowering the tone,Como Crayfish 5 
cry1.gif
  I was exaggerating just a little bit,  are you planning on spinning and weaving/knitting with that fur or stuff cushions?

:p its ok! :D

i am not going to do any thing with it ;) i will probably just put it in the woods and start all over next year... or continue adding to it!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back