TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Tropical Fish Forums'
January 2024
Pet of the Month Contest

We had 7 awesome pets entered in this month's POTM contest. But only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
Croberts008
Let's all congratulate them
:drinks:
Here's their winning Rex Rabbit
img_3497-jpeg.334941
Hi ! This is Peter Domino…. My 5 year old mini Rex rabbit… I got very lucky that I decided to randomly stop into a local pet store one day… spotted this cutie and had to have her. She sleeps with me in my bed at night and just chills near my feet most of the day with an occasional spurt of the zoomies or binkies. That’s where they zip around the room super fast in big circles and then do a little side jump kick move. She is my alarm clock in the morning by jumping on my chest and digging like a dog til I wake up. She loves basil, honey buns, and bananas and blueberries. She loves messing up my bedding then rolls the blankets out flat herself to remake my bed. She knows her name and knows simple commands like “Pete come here” and “Pete go home” when I need her to go back to her bunny hutch in the living room. She’s liter box trained… and she is the softest animal on the planet!

Congrats to @Croberts008 for your POTM win with your Rex Rabbit name Peter Domino. Your rabbit reminds me of Groucho Marks. Great looking rabbit.
Coming in second place is @Nuttawet with his 7 year old tortoise. Great looking extra large tortoise.
And coming in third place is @biofish with her awesome Alaskan Klee Kai. That dog has cutenesss overload. Great looking pet.

Right now we are accepting entries for our Tank of the Month contest featuring tanks sized at 31 US gallons and larger. If you have a tank of that size we hope to see you enter the contest.
CLICK HERE to view the entry thread.

Last edited:
🐰 congratulations Peter Domino! What a smasher! 🥳

Peter says thank you everyone and appreciates the votes :) she’s been excited to enter the contest finally (I kept missing the entry periods in the previous contests ) … congrats to @Nuttawet and @biofish as well !

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back