Oh Yeah, Great Timing Mr. Albimarginata

Synirr

"No one is a failure unless you try"
Reaction score
Hmmm, what could we have here?
DSCN4121close.jpg

...Oh lordy. :blink:
DSCN4121.jpg

That's 8 of the 9 Mr. Albi gave me today. 3 are lucky they were found, they were hiding in little cracks in the breeding net AFTER I took it out of the water! I had to completely take it apart to find them. Why do they make such tiny cracks and hiding places in a breeding net designed to hold fry??? I'll never understand that.
Too bad he couldn't have waited another week to release them, I move on Saturday and it's just one more thing to pack up (well, actually 9 more things), but ah well. He's so cute I can't get irritated at him :wub:. Such a good daddy too, he wouldn't eat live black mosquito larvae because they were the same size and colour as his babies! He did eat some live bloodworms though :)

Pffft, send me some fighters and maybe we'll talk :p

Well, just a couple things to load into the ark then. You almost have to with such a self-sacrificing dad. Amazing story. They're so cute. :wub:

Well, just a couple things to load into the ark then. You almost have to with such a self-sacrificing dad.
No kidding, it takes him two weeks to release fry, and he goes without food the entire time! :nod:

Most reactions

Back