Off Hand Gold Fish Qestion For A Friend

Fizban

Fishaholic
Reaction score
my friend has a big gold fish i no i should probly not ask this qestion on a tropical fish site but i am doing just off hand so any thorts on the sick ness are welcom the fish is off its food and gos to the top of tank alot and realy thrashers about splashing a lot rolling rownd my friend said its like its trying to shake some thing free thats anoying him he dose it alot and seeem to get realy tired the fish has been this way for about a munth now and seems weak when looking at how he is when hes normal and my friend try a grenral sickness thing and it seem nether better or worse any idears on what my friend should do ??????or what it maby?

What size tank is he in,
who are his tank mates,
what are the water condionts like,
any visable marks on sponts on the fish ?

the tank size i dont no off hand but its big anuth cuz he only has 2 fish the sick one and anuth gold fish there the normal gold fish you find any where the waters good but the tank is kept out side and there dose not seem to be and marks its my friend realy likes this fish so he changs the water once a week and take realy good care of it hes tryed stuff bort from the shops that fight stuff but with no luck so far its hard to get the right stuff to fix the fish if u dont no the problem

Most reactions

Back