Oddball Pictures Please

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

my 13 inch clown knife :)
0917092332a.jpg

Great pics, Jay just out of curiosity, how does your Clarius do with eating smaller fish? I have a tiddler around 3" in my 6x2x2 an I am contemplating seeing if I can keep him in a large community, however some of the fish will stay around 8" so its a bit risky. Gonna keep an eye on him an see how he progresses, guy in my LFS says he knows a lot of people with massive tanks he can go to if needs be.

Love the Bucktooth too, I would definately get a shoal of these before Piranha. Reckon you should have done that Simon, they're crazy little buggers, remember being mis-sold one, he quickly went back, lol

just curious, Is anyone interested in the clown knife I posted a picture of. I have to take the tank down in the next couple months as I'm moving back home with my parents :no:

Nice fish selection T1kaR! Thnx for sharing pics and videos they will be happy in your 1000 gallon. Thnx to everyone who shared pics as well. What kind of Stingrays are those? And are those Tigerfish?

those rays are P14 rays or potamotrygon itaituba and they are tigerfish aswel!
well her is one of one of my rays, not as nice at T1's but i'll get there one day! haha
malereticulatus.jpg

and my silver arowana
aro2.jpg

the tigerfish
datmicrolepis2.jpg

and one of the bichirs trying to hide!
delhezi2.jpg

enjoy!

I just want to say that I admire and am proud of the members on this thread who are keeping such large tanks with beautiful fish and doing it gracefully. Great job all. Impressive tanks and impressive animals. Please keep up the great work.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

SH :good:

well here is my male red bay snook trying to hide lol
IMGP1548.jpg

Thought maybe I'd share my Palembang puffer with you all :)

Gilbert:

P1010407b.jpg

I adore him, he has so much personality :fun:

Most reactions

Back